[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Cisco 7960 problems persist (for me, anyway)

Iain Stevenson iain at iainstevenson.com
Sat May 8 01:36:35 MST 2004

This isn't really the issue.  Up until a week ago or so everything worked
fine with a hallf duplex hub.  Now it doesn't - so I suspect some code
change made in * is responsible.   I think * must maintain backwards
compatibility with existing hardware or many people will get fed up with
constant degradation of sound quality.

  Iain

--On Friday, May 07, 2004 14:15:47 -0600 James Sizemore <james at deny.org>