[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940 Phones as paging system?

Joe Antkowiak joe at jsci.net
Fri May 7 13:30:04 MST 2004

This is what we have for this customer.  They have five phones right now.
Their normal extensions are 610x, but for intercom its 510x:

exten => 5101,1,Dial(SIP/5101,10,tA(intercom-tone))

exten => 5101,2,Congestion

If you want the wav file, let me know.  If you make your own, be sure to put
a 1-2 second pause in the beginning, because when the cisco answers it takes
a second or to before it will send any audio to the speaker.