[Asterisk-Users] 729 licence on scsi

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Fri May 7 13:13:38 MST 2004

I Purchased 4 licences for my SCSI only machine. I do have a CDROM -
with a mounted CD. The Registration binary gives me a 'Segmentation
Fault'. Is this like telling me I can't register the licence?

Unfortunately - I only seriously scanned the mailing list after buying
the keys....

Seems like the licence insists on using an IDE drive to create some sort
of unique serial number.. Has anyone 'lost' their IDE and had problems?

Who do I talk to now?
--
  .  .     ___. .__      Posix Systems - Sth Africa
 /| /|       / /__       mje at posix.co.za  -  Mark J Elkins, Cisco CCIE