[Asterisk-Users] Availability of T400P and E400P

brian brian at bkw.org
Fri May 7 12:12:54 MST 2004

Please keep this off the users list this is a NON-COMERCIAL LIST and I'm
going to start saying something about this.  If that means I have to talk to
mark about moderation of this list.  This goes for voip providers,
termination requests, consulting jobs and other such activities that are
considered commercial.  We have an Asterisk-Biz list for these activities
USE IT.  The SNR is too high on this list as it is with bitching and moaning
about voip providers and just pointless bull.

Thanks,
bkw_

PS: This isn't anything personal.