[Asterisk-Users] WI FI IP phones??

Joseph Finley jfinley at prcontrol.com
Fri May 7 10:46:07 MST 2004

I've actually engineered some WiFi at come medical clinics and it does
depend on the gear you purchase.  Cisco addresses this in their "marketing"
and technical spec sheets.  The two major hospitals in my area use wireless
for their phones and mobile laptops for the nurses as they go room to room
on a push cart.

Joe