[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk and Cisco 7960 problems persist (for me, anyway)

brian brian at bkw.org
Fri May 7 08:56:19 MST 2004

Just an FYI if you can run tethereal -n udp port 4569

And watch the timestamps(should be even 20ms increments per call leg).  Both
ends will need to be updated also.  If not you will get some very strange
timestamp issues and jitter and timestamps "might" not be right.  If you
have one end on cvs-stable and one on cvs-head you might see this problem
also.  I don't see any issues with IAX2 from my 7960 out nufone.

bkw