[Asterisk-Users] meetme conf-background.agi

Atif Rasheed atif at convergence.com.pk
Fri May 7 17:57:04 MST 2004

Hello there!

Somebody tried the meetme|b which initiates the conf-background AGI.

Actually I want to originate another call from a conference.my AGI
originates the call and connects it to the conference, but the calleeee is
nowhere

My extension

exten => 21,1,meetme(21|pb)

and my AGI

#!/usr/bin/perl -w

$aginame="conf-background.agi";

use File::Copy cp;

use Asterisk::AGI;

$AGI = new Asterisk::AGI;

my %input = $AGI->ReadParse();

print STDERR "Dialing your number\n";

$srcfile="/tmp/mycall";

$dstfile="/var/spool/asterisk/outgoing/mycall";

open(MYCALL,">$srcfile") || die "Cant't open file :$srcfile $!\n";

print MYCALL "Channel:Zap/1/13\n";

print MYCALL "MaxRetries:2\n";

print MYCALL "RetryTime:60\n";

print MYCALL "WaitTime:30\n";

print MYCALL "Context:default\n";

print MYCALL "Extension:22\n";

print MYCALL "Priority:1\n";

close MYCALL;

cp($srcfile,$dstfile);

#used to hold the AGI, otherwise it quits

$AGI->get_data('ccs-getnumber','100000000','2');

print STDERR "dialing complete...\n";

Some one can sort out, where things are going wrong

Thank you

Atif

35,1          Top