[Asterisk-Users] zaptel.conf question

James Bean james at hdcs.com.au
Fri May 7 05:48:52 MST 2004

Sorry very very very newbie here,

I just started setting up a asterix box as a test environment for my
work to see if it is a viable solution.

I have a standard TMD400P Development Kit with a FXS and FXO module on
it, and a standard analog handset plugged into the FXS module and a
Analog phone line plugged into a FXO.

My hope is to setup asterix to communicate with an existing OKI VoIP
network. No NAT required, all communication is by dedicated secured VPN.

Sorry for my lack of knowledge in this area but if someone could point
me in the right direction or send me a zaptel.conf and zaptela.conf that
would work in my situation it would be very much appreciated, some of
the basic text files I am finding on the net seem a little
contradictory.

James