[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7920 Image

Ian A. Underwood agentgrn at dcne.net
Thu May 6 16:12:36 MST 2004

brian wrote:
> Not really i6comp.exe I think its called can extract the installshield files
> and you can get the .bin files out and put them on your tftp.. not that I
> have done this because I hate Call Mangler and despise running a phone
> system on windows.

I ordered a desktop charger cradle for the phone today, and the vendor I
bought it from also had SmartNet contracts available for the phone for $38.
  I'll see if that gets me the access to the images that I need.

I wish they'd just get a SIP image for the phone and be done with it.  :)

--
/* Ian A. Underwood - agentgrn at dcne.net - http://www.agentgreen.org
    There are 4 boxes to use in the defense of liberty: