[Asterisk-Users] Asttapi

Dean Collins dean at collins.net.pr
Thu May 6 15:48:43 MST 2004

Hi Nick,

When I click on dialling options and then line properties asterisk
appears 3 times? Is this normal, does it matter which one I choose?

If I try to use this outlook replies with the service is busy on another
call with nothing actually appearing in the asterisk console.

Also one other question do I need to set dial by application or dial by
context?

Thanks again if this works it will save a heap of time.

Cheers,
Dean