[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7920 Image

Paul Tyreman paul at tyreman.org.uk
Thu May 6 14:50:53 MST 2004

Hi,

Does anyone know where you can get a SMARTnet contract from in the UK to get SIP images for Cisco Phones ?

I urgently need the SIP Image for a Cisco 7905G, but I can't get hold of a contract.

I e-mailed a company is America and they said they supplied the contracts, but only if the customer has a US address !

Anyone able to help me out ??

Thanks, Paul.