[Asterisk-Users] Re: Re: Re: sip traffic.

nicolas albers at na-computer.de
Thu May 6 11:40:53 MST 2004

Solved !

Is was so:

All configs was right but there was a little error in the network
configuration (do not know why or if it is an error, should make no
matter).

The DNS-Server entry for the internal network-card has the external
dns-server ip, have set it on the internal (forwarding).

now is works ! :) :) :)

But why is was not running since we work with ip-addresses ?
Wudu !

Thanks all spec. you Togan for help.
Hope this will help any other users, was a strange config error.

Now i will solve the isdn call forwarding problem i have,

greetings
nicolas