[Asterisk-Users] Dial internal phones problem - zaphfc

Robinson Tim-W10277 Tim.Robinson at motorola.com
Thu May 6 05:45:03 MST 2004

Andre -

(apologies for writing back in English!)

Here is the solution I use (this is cut/paste directly from my own working solution) which gives me internal dialtone on my zaphfc NT S0 interface:

<acknowledgement> Thanks to Kapejod for getting me up and running. I hope sharing experience and assistence I have received will be helpful to others... </acknowledgement>

In zapata.conf, set up inbound calls to start in 'isdntest' context (or whatever you want to call it)

; Zapata telephony interface
;
; Configuration file
;NT mode - extension card
[channels]
language=en
usecallerid=yes
nationalprefix=0
internationalprefix=00
switchtype = euroisdn
signalling = bri_net_ptmp
pridialplan=local
prilocaldialplan=local
echocancel=yes
immediate=no
overlapdial=no
group = 1
context=isdntest
channel => 1-2

NB. If you put language=de in the above file you will get German style dialtone instead of the UK/US dialtone.

In extensions.conf, define this context for inbound calls as follows:

[isdntest]

; include any other contexts here that you want to access...

; if you have overlapdial=no and pick up the phone you will get here
; this allows to set the digittimeout so you can use easy patterns
exten => s,1,DigitTimeout(3)
exten => s,2,ResponseTimeout(30)

; everything that is longer than 5 digits is considered to be an
; outside number
exten => _XXX.,1,Dial(ZAP/g2/${EXTEN})
exten => _XXX.,2,Hangup

Rgds