[Asterisk-Users] sip traffic.

Togan Muftuoglu toganm at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 6 03:11:59 MST 2004

* nicolas albers; <albers at na-computer.de> on 06 May, 2004 wrote:
>I can not register via sip to iptel or sipgate and do not see sip into
>ethereal.
>
>I do not unterstand why thats Wudu .. but i am new to asterisk and sip.
>
>I am behind a susefirewall2 but asterisk even do not register if it is down.
>The asterisk is running onto the machine witch is connected to the internet.
>No answer seems coming back from iptel (sip debug in asterisk).
>Ports are open (5060, 10000:20000 rtp.conf ports are set to 10001-20000).

can you post the relevent parts of your /etc/sysconfig/SuSEfirewall2 ie.

FW_SERVICES_EXT_UDP
FW_SERVICES_INT_UDP
FW_ALLOW_INCOMING_HIGHPORTS_UDP=""

Also can you set the folowing uptions so logs will have a detailed input
to see what is being dropped or accepted

FW_LOG_DROP_CRIT="yes"

## Type:        yesno
## Default:     no
#
FW_LOG_DROP_ALL="yes"

## Type:        yesno
## Default:     yes
#
FW_LOG_ACCEPT_CRIT="yes"

## Type:        yesno
## Default:     no
#
FW_LOG_ACCEPT_ALL="yes"

Make sure once you change the above logging options restart
SuSEFirewall2 and create some sip traffic

--

Togan Muftuoglu