[Asterisk-Users] Problem in extensions.conf

ghislain at terracom.rw ghislain at terracom.rw
Thu May 6 02:43:39 MST 2004

Ok I tried but it does not work:

now the settings are as follow

exten => _123.,1,Answer
exten => _123.,2,AGI(test.agi)
exten => T,1,hangup

the AbsoluteTimeout(5) is in test.agi (PHP)

I put "AbsoluteTimeout" before "Answer": when i call for e.g 123456 it
tries upto timing out. So I put again "Answer" and then "AbsoluteTimeout"
then the last AGI command runs ok (result 200 ok) but it does not stops in
the specified seconds. And if i cancel the call, my asterisk PBX stops and
i have a message "500 Invalid/Unknown command" in a check file.

So i don't know even if AbsoluteTimeout is support in an agi application???

Any help?

regards ghislain