[Asterisk-Users] Adtran ta750 Configuration

Ing. Angel Gomez Garcia angom at telnor.net
Wed May 5 23:28:30 MST 2004

    Hi.

    I did upgrade the firmware to L36 ( In the adtran site is listed
version L38 as latest ), i have two quad fxo's L2. Anyway 'tclark' help
me out to figure that my provider was not giving the remote disconnect
in that line and point me out to the busydetect/busycount parameters in
zapata.conf and inte the asterisk Makefile, we recompile and it's
working fine. Once in a while a call will last more than 3-5 seconds to
be hang up , but its acceptable.

    Thank's