[Asterisk-Users] Correct format of sip registry

Karl Brose khb at brose.com
Wed May 5 15:08:23 MST 2004

Sorry, folks,  it just dawned on me that I did solve the Nicotel puzzle
a couple of weeks ago.

The registration realm is Nikotel.com,   but the proxy hostname is
calamar0.nikotel.com
Works fine.  Don't have anyone to call there though.
If you want to test, call me at  993607171800 at nikotel.com

And I never did have any problems with SIPGATE, . for sure this time  :-)

register=##username##:******@calamar0.nikotel.com/#your_extension#

[nikotel]
type=friend
host=calamar0.nikotel.com