[Asterisk-Users] Correct format of sip registry

Togan Muftuoglu toganm at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 5 12:11:13 MST 2004

* Denis E. Pilon; <dpilon at dpilon.com> on 05 May, 2004 wrote:
>Lets go for e...
>

>register => MY_USERNAME:my_secret_at_sip at PROVIDER_DOMAIN

That is what I have in my current sip.conf. While seraching thru the
bygzilla I came up with the below version and the symptom was exactly
the same failinbg to register with the provider the only difference was
the format of the registry line. On the other hand iptel.org work just
fine with "=>" or just "="

>> a)
>> register => MY_PHONE_NUMBER:my_secret_at_sip:MY_USERNAME at PROVIDER_DOMAIN

Silly as I can put calls via sipgate yet I can not register iti now if
only the calls were free also.

Thanks anyway
--

Togan Muftuoglu