[Asterisk-Users] Correct format of sip registry

Togan Muftuoglu toganm at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 5 11:17:59 MST 2004

Hi,

What is the correct format of the registry directive in the sip.conf

MY_PHONE_NUMBER= my phone number assigned at my sipprovider
MY_USERNAME = myusername assgigned at my sipprovider
my_sectret_at_sip= my password assigned at my sip provider
PROVIDER_DOMAIN=my siproviders domain

a)
register => MY_PHONE_NUMBER:my_secret_at_sip:MY_USERNAME at PROVIDER_DOMAIN

b)
register => MY_PHONE_NUMBER:my_secret_at_sip:MY_USERNAME at PROVIDER_DOMAIN

c)
register => MY_PHONE_NUMBER:my_secret_at_sip:MY_USERNAME at PROVIDER_DOMAIN

d)

register = MY_PHONE_NUMBER:my_secret_at_sip:MY_USERNAME at PROVIDER_DOMAIN

The problem is with current stable csv I seem to not be able to register
with the providers, though I can place phone calls via SIP :-)

currently nitotel,and sipgate fails iptel registers

Is this a bug (http://bugs.digium.com/bug_view_page.php?bug_id=0001475)
or some provider error

Thanks
--