[Asterisk-Users] MySQL and VoiceMail again

Wojciech Tryc wojtek at tryc.ca
Wed May 5 11:16:38 MST 2004

Hi,
At first I would like to express how much I like Asterisk. Amazing product.

I compiled Asterisk with mySQL support for CDR and Voicemail. Everything
seems to be fine, I can see that Asterisk connects to mysql and logs CDRs. I
can also see that the VOicemail app is also logged in, however I can not
access any mailboxes.