[Asterisk-Users] * & ISDN-BRI-PTP & DID & ISDN4Linux does not show incoming number

Andreas Frackowiak zok at horga.de
Wed May 5 11:07:54 MST 2004

Hi Felix,

> > I am using Asterisk on a DSS1 ISDN-BRI with ISDN4Linux (and a
> > Fritz Card PnP).
> > The ISDN-BRI is in PTP-Mode (Point to Point "german:
> > Anlagenanschluss") which is enabled within I4L with
> > "hisaxctrl fcpcipnp0 7 1".
> are you shure, that the capi does not support PTP?
> I have an AVM C4 card, but it should be the same with the fritz..

Well, I am not sure, but AVM says in:
http://www.avm.de/de/Service/FAQs/FAQ_Sammlung/2671.php3
that only the B1-family of cards and the C2 and C4 Controllers
support PTP.

I would be very happy if someone has a Fritz with CAPI working
with a PTP und could proove that I am wrong.

I also would be very happy if someone could help me with the original
question, why I4L does not give the called number / MSN to Asterisk
(and help me fix it, of course :)

Thanks
Andreas