[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Dialogic support

Hariom Sharma hariom_sharma at intersolutions.stpn.soft.net
Wed May 5 06:04:53 MST 2004

Hi Mark

We setup a small IPPBX using Asterisk. So far we've been using it for
voip network. It's been working fine.
We also have a Dialogic D/4PCI four port FXO board with us.
We've found some references in the user guide available on your web site
and couple of other mailing transaction threads that Asterisk provides
pay-for-add-on support for Dialogic h/w.
Can you please tell us what is the licensing cost and terms for Asterisk
support for Dialogic h/w.
Are there any clause regarding usage in US and outside US?

Thanks & Regards
Hariom Sharma
Mobile- 91-9891216960