[Asterisk-Users] BUSY tone

Tomica Crnek Tomica.Crnek at span.hr
Wed May 5 01:45:57 MST 2004

Hi everyone,

Maybe someone could help me. I have Asterisk in production with TE410P
connected to PSTN. When I call from internal phones, either voip or
connected via other PRI trunk, to PSTN and if the called phone is busy I
don't hear anything!?! I should hear tone indicating that called number
is busy. I have played with busydetect and callprogress in zapata.conf,
but I didn't find what is wrong.

I would appreciate if someone can tell me what to do.

Thanks!

Tomica Crnek
tel: +385 1 6690200
dir: +385 1 6690250
gsm: +385 98 227655
SPAN d.o.o., Turinina 3, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia