[Asterisk-Users] SIP Call transfer with RTP transfer as well?

James Sizemore james at deny.org
Tue May 4 19:06:59 MST 2004

Make sure you have "canreinvite=yes" in all peers in sip.conf that the
call goes through.
Also making sure that you don't have "tT" on any of your "Dial"
statements in extension.conf.

But your real problem is that you have some type of network problem use
"mii-tool eth0"
at a bash prompt, and make sure you are full duplex on both boxes as
well as on the switch.
You should be able to have dozens of call chaining through Asterisk
boxes with out voice
quality problem, even on very modest hardware.