[Asterisk-Users] Multiple music's on hold?

Anon asterisk_user at tarottoni.com
Tue May 4 04:18:58 MST 2004

On Friday 30 April 2004 10:36 pm, CW_ASN wrote:
> yes

Would you (or any other knowledgeable person) be so kind as to give a short,
simple example?  I searched the Wikki and Google'd the archives without
finding an example clearly illustrating how to use multiple, different music
on hold's.

The closest I can figure is calling SetMusicOnHold before an extension gets
dialed, like:

exten => 100,1,SetMusicOnHold(SellWidgets)
exten => 100,2,Dial(Zap/2,20)

and having multiple classes of music on hold defined in musiconhold.conf,
like:
[classes]
default => quietmp3:/var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3
;loud => mp3:/var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3
;random => quietmp3:/var/lib/asterisk/mohmp3,-z
SellWidgets => quietmp3:/var/lib/asterisk/Sell/

Am I anywhere close to the correct answer?

Thanks,
Anon