[Asterisk-Users] DSL vs X100P

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Tue May 4 10:34:59 MST 2004

On Tue, 2004-05-04 at 12:21, John Blackman wrote:
> I was told the X100P will have issues if installed on a line with a
> DSL connection.  Is there a card that will work correctly on a DSL
> connection?

You were told wrong.  There are a FEW people that are having problems
with their X100P on a DSL connection.  I have at least two X100Ps on two
different DSL connections and they work just fine.

--
          Eric Wieling * BTEL Consulting * 504-899-1387 x2111
"In a related story, the IRS has recently ruled that the cost of Windows