[Asterisk-Users] asterisk + NEC integration

Tony tony at mail.applog.com
Tue May 4 06:48:42 MST 2004

I have an nec electra elite 192 with a t1 card; and am looking for
suggestions as to integrating them (can't throw out the system yet!).

I have a fully working asterisk server -CVS-04/27/04-19:01:05- (found a
hp d220 for $350.00!), 2 digium t100p cards, a plain t1 with loopstart
signaling, and 2 working bt102 grandstream ip phones (thanks again Matt
for your "start from scratch" article).

This is what I'd like:

t1 (loopstart)24 channels

Asterisk t100p #1

Asterisk t100p #2 (best signaling option to NEC - e&m wink, ls, pri? it
will do any of these)

NEC t1 card - 30 extensions.

I found on the wiki David Gomillion's nortel to asterisk (very well
done) but he used a pri at both ends.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - and I have no problems
documenting the process for inclusion to the wiki.

t o n y