[Asterisk-Users] How does Norvergence do it ?

J Poz jpoz0000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 4 06:45:18 MST 2004

Wow, that was GREAT info... I'm in the NY tri-state area so I'm sure I will run into them as competition. Thanks for sending that link - it's unbelievable; also proves the power of such emailing lists where we can share this type of information about unethical companies!

Neil Grant <Neil.Grant at fasthosts.co.uk> wrote:Found this:

http://w3.ripoffreport.com/reports/ripoff89155.htm

Many other nasty stories about them too.

--
Cheers,

Neil