[Asterisk-Users] How does Novergence do it ?

Tim Petlock tim at petlock.net
Mon May 3 15:22:58 MST 2004

Be very careful about them.  Search the archives of comp.dcom.telecom
for details - focus on the last twelve months.

My understanding is they make their money on a lease for an Adtran box
that an install may or may not actually use.  Even if the box sits on a
storeroom shelf collecting dust, they will still want to collect on
their lease.  It's part of the contract their customers sign and the
lease is buried in the fine print.

They're very litigious, or at least really free with having their
attorney fax and email people who they perceive are badmouthing their
company.  I may even hear from them for replying here, although I wish
them luck bringing any kind of action that'll stick in my local
jurisdiction (Uruguay).

Tim