Caller ID Re: [Asterisk-Users] Re: Support Digium

Jon Lawrence jon at lawrence.org.uk
Mon May 3 14:04:49 MST 2004

On Sunday 02 May 2004 21:07, Kevin Walsh wrote:

> The "BT CD50 and soldering iron" plan is looking more and more like the
> one I'll be going with for now.  If anyone has a pre-modified (and working)
> BT CD50, or similar, and would like to sell it to me then please feel
> free to email me off-list, otherwise I'll order the parts and have a go
> myself.

I picked up a CD50 on ebay for about £5. The parts are pretty cheap.
If anyone has a link to the original thread on google I would be greatful -
even better would be a link to a script to read the data from the serial
port. From what I can see a perl agi script to read the cli from a file
should be pretty straight forward. My prob is how to get the cli info into
the file in the first place.

Jon