[Asterisk-Users] zap x100p

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon May 3 09:04:29 MST 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-03 at 10:32, Joseph wrote:
> Thanks for the answer.
>
> I only joined the list 4 days and did not mean to ask a reduntant
> question.

This is why the mailing list is archived by digium and indexed by
google. Redundant questions should be easily covered. I'm not sure but
the wiki may even cover the answer at voip-info.org.

> I will see if I can get it fixed.
>
> I assume turning callerid would not make it wait for that,
> so the shortest amount of time might be 1 to 2 rings then?
>
> Any tips on debugging callerid problems?

usecallerid=no or some such item in zapata.conf, then make sure there
are no wait() lines before the answer() line that your call would take.