[Asterisk-Users] Start recording during call by pressing button sequence

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Mon May 3 09:00:41 MST 2004

Jeremy,

In the realm of US law, there are no definates.  Before going any farther,
I AM NOT LICENSED to practice law or provide legal advice in any way, form,
or manner.  That being said, talk to someone who is licensed to do so.  And
in this case, make sure that person is or has access to a
telecommunications expert in the federal area as well.

If you determine that you are safe under criminal law, you will also want
to ask about any issues you may hit in civil law (this will probably mostly
pertain to use of the recordings and results of those uses instead of the
act of recording itself)

-Chris