[Asterisk-Users] New ENUM service, what do you think?

Duane digium at aus-biz.com
Mon May 3 05:59:52 MST 2004

Joe Baptista wrote:
> agreed - you see alot of business fluff - but the technicals are very
> important and on many of these ventures they fail to include them.

As far as I'm aware they are providing an internet exchange peering
point for voip providers, and to get access to their enum zone you need
to sign NDA's and other agreements and buy rack/IP/port space from them
and the whole point is to buy and sell minutes between providers.

These NDA's prevent them from releasing any information on number ranges
or URLs to anyone not signed up.

--
Best regards,
  Duane