[Asterisk-Users] module help?

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Mon May 3 06:08:04 MST 2004

I've been running * for eight months in production mode without the
init.d/zaptel script in place. Didn't know 'make config' from within
the zaptel src directory even existed, and have never seen/heard anyone
even mention that before. Its been running fine with a pair of x100p's,
however the system is seldom rebooted.

Does that imply that * loads the necessary zaptel modules automatically
when its started? (Guess I would have expected to run into problems way
before adding the TDM04B card this past week.)

Thoughts?