[Asterisk-Users] If Then Else Statements - Outbound Dialling on ISDN using CAPI -Individual Dial out Plans using msns

Nick Grindley npg at itvv.co.uk
Tue May 4 04:46:25 MST 2004

Hi All,

Many thanks to Marc who helped me with a previous Capi Dialout plan -
however.....

What I now would like to be able to do is: -

We have 8 msn's 383590, 383591 383592 etc.

What I would like to do is set up an If Then Else type statement along the
following lines: -

If extension 7957 Then
Dialout on Capi msn 383590
ElseIf extension 7958 Then
Dialout on Capi msn 383591
ElseIf extension 7959 Then
Dialout on Capi msn 383592
Etc Etc

If you could give me a simplistic example (as always!!!), including which
files I put the
coding in (i.e. extensions, capi etc.)  I would be most grateful.

Thanks as always.

Nick