[Asterisk-Users] AGI question

Osvaldo Mundim osvaldo at ilinksolutions.com
Mon May 3 04:40:53 MST 2004

Hello,

I'm using an AGI program written in C to manage incoming calls to some
extensions. Its being used for a small call center (20 people).

When the call comes in, the caller can listen the directory menu and
then dial the extension. The AGI program is called and get one of the
available extension to dial. After dialed, people start conversation up
to a moment where the call hangs up and the caller goes to the start
extension (s). It happens just sometimes and not for the same person.
Sometimes happen a lot and sometimes happen once.

What you guys think about this? I'm currently using the Asterisk
version (Asterisk CVS-09/10/03-18:47:18). And I also use cdr_mysql for
billing..

thank you
Oz