[Asterisk-Users] Channel Bank - Vina T-1 Integrator

Robert Hajime Lanning lanning+asterisk at monsoonwind.com
Mon May 3 03:06:17 MST 2004

I had gotten one of these off of eBay.  It had one FXS card in it.
A quote from Vina for an additional FXO card was $1100.

And the unit I had was vibration sensitive.  Flick the case with my finger and
the T1 would go offline for a few seconds.

Well, I got it for $150.  (Get what you pay for.)

<quote who="Brian D Heaton">

--
END OF LINE
       -MCP