[Asterisk-Users] Réf.: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk with UUI support ?

jean-marie.goupil at telintrans.fr jean-marie.goupil at telintrans.fr
Mon May 3 02:59:18 MST 2004

right, so far, here is what I've done:

I succeed in take in a new variable the UUS1 field sent with the connection
request for incoming calls. It was quite simple afterall... (I just had to
find where the data CMSG->Useruserdata is coming in chan_capi.c)

Now I would like to know where this field is instanciated for outgoing
calls in order to control this step? I am looking for that but I don't
really know in which file I need to search...(apparently, it is not in
chan_capi.c)

Can anyone help me?