[Asterisk-Users] problems with bri-stuff.0.0.2rc20a

FastJack xfjx at m4tr1Xx.de
Sun May 2 14:36:08 MST 2004

hi everybody,

just upgraded my bri-stuff driver to 0.0.2rc20a. now i have a strange
problem :-(

i have immediate = no but when i pickup the phone i get :

*CLI>   == D-Channel on span 1 up
    -- Extension 's' in context 'default' from '6294094' does not exist.
Rejecting call on channel 2, span 1

i have started asterisk with -vvvvvvc so there should be a debug message if
immediate mode was on.

maybe anyone (klaus-peter) can help. i'm using a hfc-card in nt-mode.

i'm not 100% shure but i think that my phone is using uk-tones (ring ...)
since the update but all language-settings are nl.

looking forward to get some help ;)

thorsten