FW: [Asterisk-Users] clicks at beginning of call

Bruce Marler bmarler at newwaycommunications.com
Sat May 1 19:15:21 MST 2004

All, Just thought I would post again in hopes of someone being able to
advise or give their thoughts on what may be causing this, basic problem
comes down to clicks while bridging SIP phone to SIP PSTN Gateway through
asterisk.

More detail, the problem below seems to happen when the two channels are
bridging together, i.e. once the sip invite is sent to the pstn gw and the
ring begins. No way to show this in debugs really, but if i watch the timing
and listen it seems right on.