[Asterisk-Users] dialing out to PSTN from SIP phones

Tom Scott telecomtom at vedatel.com
Sat May 1 14:42:09 MST 2004

okay, will use ${EXTEN}.

it all seems to be working now. I think my problem was
understanding the flow of control using contexts, but
i also needed to do some reading on syntax and variables
-- and more to come.

the working commands that we ended up using are:

[trunklocal]
exten => _9NXXXXXXXXX,1,StripMSD(1)
exten => _NXXXXXXXXX,2,Dial(${TRUNK}/${EXTEN})
exten => _NXXXXXXXXX,3,Congestion

thanks for the suggestions.

-- TT