[Asterisk-Users] Grandspream & call parking

brian k. west brian at bkw.org
Sat May 1 15:35:53 MST 2004

Well to use the parking in asterisk you have to enable the 't' or 'T'
depending on the call direction.  But if you're like me that is such a hack.

Check out www.bkw.org

and http://www.bkw.org/app_valetparking.c

Which is very flexable parking that works with sip native transfers, blind
and attended.  Just toy with it.

bkw