[Asterisk-Users] Reviewers Needed

Mark Spencer markster at digium.com
Sat May 1 12:18:40 MST 2004

As you all know, one of the biggest criticisms of Asterisk has been the
lack of documentation.

Paul Mahler of Signate has taken the initiative and is writing an
introductory guide to Asterisk that Digium plans to help publish.

This is a guide for beginners, not for gurus. I would like to see the
community help Paul in his efforts to help document Asterisk and make it
easier for someone to start using.  In order to do so, we need reviewers
who can help us make sure it is properly organized, provides sufficient
coverage, and is technically correct. We would like to finish this work in
the next few weeks.  It would be great if we could get half a dozen or so
Asterisk experts to give Paul a hand.

If you're interested just e-mail Paul at pmahler at signate.com.  Thanks!

Mark