[Asterisk-Users] New ENUM service, what do you think?

jimfl Jimfl at comcast.net
Sat May 1 02:10:38 MST 2004

>Jim/frank,
>Can you give us more information about how to access this enum? I've
>been to the stealth web site and there is no information about access.
>
>I look forward with interest to what you have up and running today for
>asterisk users to benefit from.
>
>Cheers,
>Dean

Sorry, I am not associated with Stealth in any way.  Just saw the news story and
thought it would be of interest to Asterisk users.  It sounds like you don't have to
be a VOIP provider to get access to their service.  They talk about businesses
using the service.  If anyone finds out how to get access to their service, please
post.

Jim