[Asterisk-Users] Asterish<->Cisco Call manager

Mark Buckaway markb at datasoft.on.ca
Wed Mar 31 08:59:04 MST 2004

Does anyone have experience with connect Asterish to Cisco Call Manager 3.x?

What I would like to try to do is to connect my home asterish into the office
Cisco call manager most likely over a VPN from home to the office  Thre may be
security risks, but I'll review them as I go.

Ideally, by dialing an extension in the office, I would get my home system or
better yet, have be able to set an extension on my Cisco 7960 on my desk to also
be connected my home asterisk setup.

I know Call Manager supports H323.

Any thoughts?

Mark