[Asterisk-Users] Re: AGI crashes asterisk

Doug Meredith doug.meredith at skyridge.com
Wed Mar 31 07:31:21 MST 2004

Vikram Rangnekar <vicky at freebsdcluster.net> wrote:

>I configured agi-test.agi on extension 111 when i dial into asterisk
>extension 111 using a IAX softphone and hangup while the AGI is playing
>asterisk crashes. Does anyone have any idea why this happens.

I encountered this same problem using Red Hat 9.  The problem was
resolved by setting an environment variable ASSUME_KERNEL or something
like that.  The machine has been re-tasked, so I can't check the
variable name, but you should be able to find it in the archives.

Doug
--
Doug Meredith (doug.meredith at systemguard.com)
SystemGuard - Oracle remote support