[Asterisk-Users] Manager Interface "Action: Originate" change d

mattf mattf at vicimarketing.com
Wed Mar 31 04:26:38 MST 2004

Try Capitalizing Your Actions And The Parameters For Them:

Action: Login
Login: admin
Secret: mypass

Action: Originate
Exten: 200
Context: stations
Channel: SIP/agent07
Callerid: James Bond Calling

That should work. We use manager actions extensively in our applications and
the managerAPI is sometimes finicky for capitalisation. and a capitalised
first letter of the action and parameters is how it's written in the code.

Let me know if that helps

MATT---