[Asterisk-Users] Programming an unlocked ADSI Astra 390 phone?

Gene Kochanowsky gene at solutionsciences.com
Tue Mar 30 21:18:11 MST 2004

I have managed to program a phone however the voicemail option doesn't
appear to work correctly. When I press the VMail key it dials the number
to get into voice mail by the screen shows:

Comedian Mail
download refused
Services is full

What gives? Also is there any way to get the programming specs for ADSI.
It would be great to get these phones to do more tricks but other than
what little I have managed to do, I am completely lost.

Gene