[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7960 tftp question

kwijibo at zianet.com kwijibo at zianet.com
Tue Mar 30 16:57:18 MST 2004

Depends if what you have in OS79XX.TXT is different then
what is running on your phone.  If it isn't it won't bother to touch
the image files, if it is then it will try to load whatever image
you have specified in OS79XX.TXT.

So far I have been unable to tell the phones to boot out of anything
but the tftp root directory.  They seem to ignore the filename directive
from dhcp.  Once the phones get the SIPDefault.cnf file from the root
directory you can change the directory where the phones get their
specific configurations/ringers/dialplans.

Steve