[Asterisk-Users] Queue feature

Chris A. Icide chris at netgeeks.net
Tue Mar 30 10:18:02 MST 2004

Before I go off and post a feature request on the bug tracker, I want to
make sure I've not misgoogled or miswikkid and not found an existing
capability.

What I'm looking for is the ability to determine whether or not a queue has
any queue handlers (active agents), and if it does not, bypass sending the
caller to the queue and pass them on to a message or IVR system.

Is there a variable or some application that allows one to check number of
agents handling a queue, or is there a configuration flag that can be set
that will cause the priority to jump +101 or something like that when
placing a call into an unhandled queue?

-Chris